Why Rent Plastic Bins for Your Move
Cardboard boxes might be the staple packing container, but that doesn’t mean it’s your only option. If you want a sturdier and more renewable option, you might want to consider renting plastic bins from Great Movers. Of course, we’re not saying you have to ditch the cardboard! In fact, we’ll even supply you with our own high-quality cardboard boxes if you request it. However, there are certain benefits to going plastic instead of paper. Luckily, we at Great Movers can offer both options for your move if you choose. Just let us know how many plastic moving bins you need and we’ll provide them. Depending on how many plastic moving containers you rent, rental prices can range anywhere between $50 to $200 a week. If you have a tight budget, you might want to only request a few boxes and put items in here that could use the additional protection such as electronics, photos, and other valuables.
Once you’re done with your plastic moving bins, make sure to give us a call and we’ll pick them up directly from your new home. Our rentals are available in weekly time blocks to give you enough time to pack and unpack. We can also provide long-term rentals as well if you plan on keeping your items in storage for longer than a few weeks. Ready to rent? Reach out to us to get a quote!
Plastic Bin Rental Service Offerings
When you rent from us, you get the same amazing service we provide to all our moving customers. Our plastic bins are easily stackable and manageable so you can keep them out of the way before you start packing and after you unpack. Speaking of packing, if you don’t have the time to pack, we can do that for you! While we normally pack in cardboard boxes, if you request the plastic bins we can provide them for your move as well.
One of the biggest advantages of plastic bins over cardboard is that the plastic bins are all a uniform size of 27” x 16” x 13”. This makes it easy to keep your home organized and neat during the move instead of having a ton of different sized cardboard boxes. And since these are so sturdy, you can stack the boxes high and not worry about items getting crushed.
Our plastic container service includes:
- 12 day rental cycle – 7 days before the move and up to 5 days post move
- Free zip ties to quickly and easily secure the lid once you’re finished packing
- Free wardrobe boxes with your move
- No minimum bin rental so you can rent just one or 100!
- Delivery to all NYC boroughs and New Jersey
Benefits of Renting Plastic Moving Bins
Our plastic moving bins are strong, sturdy, and environmentally friendly since we reuse them dozens of times. Once customers return the bins to use, we sanitize them for the next customer so you don’t have to worry about potential transmission of COVID-19 or other germs and viruses. After it’s cleaned, we’ll deliver directly to your door ready to be packed with no assembly required!
Unlike traditional cardboard boxes, our plastic bins are crush proof, which means you can stack your boxes higher. They are also easily secured and locked, so you can keep your valuables protected during transport. When compared to cardboard boxes plastic bins are:
- Better for storage and moving valuables as they are dustproof, waterproof, and crush proof
- Environmentally friendly as our bins are made from recycled material and they are reused by use for future customers
- Easier to manage as you don’t need to deal with tape, scissors, or other moving supplies
- Lockable for added security
- Easy to assemble
What we have seen doing the business since many years, people have been really stressed out when it comes to moving in or out of an apartment/house, a lot gets throw-out, could be an unwanted furniture and household items, packing material, cardboard or even clothes, boxes etc.
This is a perfect time to remember the 3R’s, Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. There are resources available to help you on how we can ease the move you’re looking for:
Delivery will be 7-10 days before move.
Pick up will be 7-10 days after the move.
Bin size: 27 x 16 x 13 inches.
Tax line tax applies
$145/ + tax
- 15 Bins
- Zip ties
$220/ + tax
- 30 Bins
- Zip ties
- 50 Bins
- Zip ties
- 70 Bins
- Zip ties
- 90 Bins
- Zip ties
- 110 Bins
- Zip ties
Rent Plastic Bins from Great Movers
If you’ve decided to go the plastic moving bin route, you’re in luck. Great Movers makes the process easy and will work with your schedule. Just let us know how many plastic moving containers you want to rent and when you need it, and we’ll be there. Our service is quick and easy and designed to make your life easier. Here are the basic steps:
- Request plastic bins – talk with a customer service representative and let them know you would like to use our plastic bin rental service. Choose either a bundle (studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom) or tell us how many bins you need and your move date
- Delivery – we will deliver the boxes to you about a week before your move, but you can always request an earlier delivery date if you need more time to pack
- Moving – on your move date, we’ll load and unload all your boxes from your old home to your new home
- Unpack – we understand that unpacking doesn’t happen in one day, which is why we automatically give you an additional 5 days after your move for plastic bin returns. If you need more time, make sure to call us and ask for an extension.
- Pick up – once everything is unpacked, give us a call and we’ll send out our delivery crew to pick up the empty plastic moving containers from your new home!
As you can see, we make the process as seamless and stress-free as possible. We do our best to accommodate your needs, all you need to do is let us know what they are! If you’re in need of a more sturdy and secure moving option, reach out to us and ask about our plastic bin rentals!