Hire Professional Long Distance Movers
While we might be by local NYC residents as one of the top local movers in NYC, we’re also one of the best long-distance movers in the country. It doesn’t matter if you’re traveling to a neighboring state or cross-country, we work hard to ensure your move goes as smoothly as possible. Plus, we are fully licensed and insured so you can rest easy knowing that your possessions are safe with us.
Long-distance moves are stressful as is so it’s important to hire experienced movers who how to take care of your belongings while on the road. Our trucks are outfitted with the most recent innovations to ensure they follow safety guidelines. All of our long-distance moving trucks also have unique IDs and GPS locators so you can easily track where the truck is on a daily basis. Even if you don’t want to track the truck, we do it for you and our amazing customer service team will reach out to you directly if we run into any issues or delays.
We have moved thousands of satisfied customers across America without a hitch. Don’t take our word for it, read the thousands of five-star customer reviews on Yelp or Google. Once you’ve decided to work with us for your long-distance move, reach out to us to get a free quote! You’ll be glad you did.
On-Time and On-Budget Long Distance Moving
It doesn’t matter if you’re moving from NYC to Maryland or California, we offer all our customers affordable and timely options. We’re always happy to work with our customers to make sure we meet all their needs. Whether you’re strapped for cash or time, we have services that can help you during this exciting and stressful time in your life:
If you have a tight budget but plenty of time, this is a great option. As the name suggests, consolidated shipping means a few clients will share a single truck. In order to prevent potential mix-ups between customers, our moving crew labels the boxes and items for each client to prevent confusion. We also make sure to divide the truck into sections for each client to further separate the packed items.
While this method might cost less money, it does take a bit more time for your items to arrive. Depending on the location, the delivery window range is 6-10 days. You must be available to receive shipment during this window! If you have any issues with the timing, make sure to contact us and let us know the preferred date and time during this window and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
Exclusive Express Long Distance Moving
If time is more of the essence and you need more control over your drop-off dates, then the Exclusive Express Long Distance Moving option is the service you’ll want to mention. While this will be more expensive than the consolidated shipping option, you have more control over almost every aspect of the move. Plus, you won’t have to share the truck with other clients so you don’t have to worry if someone else will accidentally get one of your boxes.
More importantly, you get to choose both your pick-up and drop-off dates. This is a perfect option if you only have a few days where you are available due to work or other obligations. Plus, we deliver directly to your door and will unload as you direct so you can get unpacking as soon as everything arrives.
We Make Your Interstate Move Stress Free
From the moment you contact us for the initial quote until the last box is unloaded from our truck, Great Movers NYC is with you every step of the way. Our knowledgeable staff will guide you through the process and answer any questions you might have. You’re always welcome to call us at any point during your move if you need more clarification.
If you’re curious about our process, here’s how we provide you with all the necessary support to make your move easier:
- Create a comprehensive and customized moving plan based on your needs.
- Work closely with you before, during, and after your move to provide you with up-to-date information unique to your relocation.
- Offer multiple long-distance shipping options both with flat rates so you’re not guessing the amount for your final bill.
- Maintain our truck fleets to keep them up-to-date on the latest safety guidelines, further enhanced with GPS tracking.
- Update our insurance and license on a yearly basis.
Although we don’t expect you to run into any issues if you do our customer service team will help you as soon as possible. When reporting an issue, make sure to let us know the details and we’ll resolve it. We’ll figure out the best solution together.Get started, get a quote
Hire Us for your Long-Distance Moving Needs
Great Movers NYC has over 10 years of experience in local and long-distance moves. We’ve worked with clients from around the country and pride ourselves in offering quality services at affordable prices. When you compare us to our competition, we’re one of the most highly rated and trusted moving companies in NYC and beyond. It doesn’t matter where you currently live or where you’re going to, we’ve moved people across all 50 states.
If you need additional moving services, we provide it in the form of:
- Full packing – Get rid of the hassle of packing and let us do the hard part for you. You can choose what areas you want us to pack or you can let us pack your entire home. Just let us know. We also offer unpacking services.
- Plastic Bins – If you don’t want to worry about cardboard boxes after a box, consider renting some plastic bins. These are delivered directly to your door and once you’re finished unpacking we’ll pick them up.
- Moving Materials – We want to be your one-stop shop for everything moving-related, which is why we also sell moving materials such as boxes, tape, bubble wrap, and more.
- Storage – If you don’t plan on moving into your new house right away, we offer secure storage for your goods for up to one full year. Once you know your move-in date, let us know and we’ll deliver your stuff to your door.