We will keep you updated on the status of your move on a daily basis. We also have advanced tracking technology on our truck and you can use an app to see where the truck is at all times if we are not available to take your call.
Moving requires a lot of planning and doubly so for cross-country moves. Before you hire a moving company, make sure they are licensed by the US Department of Transportation and look up any positive and negative reviews on the company. Once you’ve found the right company makes sure to do the following:
- Create an inventory of everything you plan on moving and organize it into a spreadsheet. Send this over to the movers.
- Set aside essential items you will need immediately when you move so you aren’t waiting days for them to arrive. This includes things like toiletries, bedding, a week’s worth of clothes, important documents, etc.
- Label all your boxes not just with the room but with the items that are in each box
- Double-check the sturdiness of the boxes and make sure fragile items have appropriate packaging to prevent breakage.
We provide two options:
- Consolidated – If you’re on a budget and have time to spare, this is a great option. You will share the truck with a few other clients and we will deliver your items within a 6-10 day delivery window.
- Exclusive Express – If you need more control over the pickup and delivery date of your items, this is a great option. Not only do you get to choose the exact dates, you do not share the truck with other people
Yes! We can move you to any of the 50 states. Just let us know all the information and we’ll help guide you through the process.