What happens if a building is damaged during the move?

That’s where our insurance comes in! We have insurance that covers up to $1-2 million in damages. If we damage the building, our foreman will contact the building management to work out payment.

What is a COI and do I need one?

A COI (certificate of insurance) is a document that shows all of the insurance a company has. You won’t also need one when you move. However, many newer buildings and those with doormen do require it as it protects them from damages during the move. If you’re not sure if you need one, call your current and new building manager and ask. If they say yet, let us know and we’ll put together the appropriate forms and send them over.

Do you offer moving insurance?

Yes, we offer basic moving insurance that will cover up to $0.60 per pound if an item is damaged or lost. Of course, this doesn’t cover high-cost, lightweight items such as televisions, cameras, and more. If you have a lot of valuable items, you should purchase third-party moving insurance for full coverage.